12th International Conference on Energy Minimization Methods
in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
23 - 25 October 2019
Call for papers
All papers (not exceeding 14 pages) must be submitted electronically at the EasyChair conference website (not open until 15 May, 2019).
All submissions will be subject to a rigorous peer-review process.
Non-anonymous submissions are allowed.
Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings, which will be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science
(LNCS) series after the conference. In preparing your paper use Springer's Latex2e document style,
see Information for LNCS Authors.
The author kit provides a LaTeX2e template for submissions. Please refer to this example for detailed formatting instructions.
If you intend to use something other than LaTeX to prepare your paper (e.g. MS Word), you may refer to this
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Discrete and continuous optimization
- Convex programming and relaxations
- PDE and variational methods
- Stochastic optimization
- Spectral methods
- Graphical models and markov random fields
- Statistical methods and learning
- Graph-theoretic and network-based methods
- Analysis of deep architectures
- Adversarial and game-theoretic models
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Object recognition and detection
- Scene understanding
- Segmentation and grouping
- Restoration and inpainting
- Color and texture
- Computational photography
- Photo and video editing
- Motion and tracking
- Matching and registration
- Medical image analysis
- Pose estimation
- Action and event recognition
- Shape analysis
- Stereo and 3D reconstruction
- Multi-view geometry
- Vision for graphics